- The annual Boules event during the evening of Thursday 21st June (so put it in your diaries) This will be held at Sandy Balls, at Godshill: hence the name “Sandy Boules Tournament”, and proceedings will commence at 6.30 pm sharp! This will be a true mid-summer evening event. Food and drink will be available from the Woodside Inn (opposite the pitch) Entry £2.50 – members free of charge
- There will be a members’ afternoon tea, during the afternoon of Sunday 2nd Venue details will be announced soon!
- The regular visit to Vimoutiers (twinned with Fordingbridge) over the weekend of 20th/21stOctober, at Vimoutiers, for their annual ”Foire de la Pomme” festival. Vimoutiers is one hour from Caen, by car. The Association can advise on travel and accommodation
- The very successful, always a sell-out evening, on the immediately succeeding Saturday evening 27th October, “Musical Soiree”, again with music from “Blue Tides”, the very popular band from last year’s event. The food and drinks will have been purchased in Vimoutiers, during the immediately preceding weekend: Genuine French fayre then!
- The regular and popular Murder Mystery evening will take place again during the following February (2019) on Saturday 9th February, at St Mary’s Church Hall: something else to look forward to!
The attached photograph illustrates the culmination of this year’s annual Youth competition, when prizes were presented recently at the meeting in May
For further details, do contact Alison Ayling, Chairman, or Derek Ayling (publicity) on 01425 650770, or by email, at email@example.com